[blindlaw] A different view of Driverless cars

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Thu Aug 22 18:27:55 UTC 2013

Actus reus can and will change in a heartbeat once autonomous cars begin
crisscrossing our streets.

I do wish to see the self driving car technology succeed in my lifetime
because I sure want to drive one to work and everywhere else I need to get
to.

More than anything else, its the false evidence (FEAR) appearing real that
keeps haunting down the politicians, hence the reason why they and their
various agencies keep a tight-fitting lid on self driving car technology.
However, sooner or later, something will truly have to be done to usher it
on; technology won't stop evolving!  As such, politicians and their agencies
better get busy fast!  Or will it take the courts to force their hands?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado