[blindlaw] Re accessibility of bar exams and bar review courses

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 19:48:25 UTC 2013

    Thank you so much for writing, Angie, Bill, and Aser.  I most definitely
will call and write in response to your helpful comments.

And if anyone else on this list has read my last post and has an opinion to
share, please do write.  Or any of you may call me at 360-970-3594 (leave a
voicemail if I'm not there) or email me off list at rene0373 at gmail.com.

Since I've already taken my state's  essay exam and don't want to have to
shift formats with so little time to spare before July's test, I want to
petition my bar association to test me using the old format.  This is their
first UBE, I've been away from law school for decades, and they have
countless old essays to choose from (every Washington lawyer to date has
tested with the essays).  What do you all think of that?  Thumbs up or
thumbs down?

Thanks again.

Elizabeth