[blindlaw] 1l summer internships and assistive tech

Timothy J. Meloy tmeloy at fuse.net
Fri Oct 18 11:53:47 UTC 2013

I had somewhat unique internship experiences. My one L internship was a school clinic and so I use my computer at school which already had all of the software I needed on it. For my third year, I work headed to Mestic violence clinic through legal aid, and I installed my own software on one of their machines. They were very amenable to that approach. Hope this is helpful.
T.J.