[blindlaw] inaccessible automated time / payroll / benefits system

Ray Wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 01:22:21 UTC 2014

Hello:
I have been dealing with a similar system for several years; I work for New
York City. Thanks to a cooperative employee in our personnel department, I
have been able to manage. However, if that gentlman should leave, I will be
up a creek.
I posted an inquiry on several listservs, including this one, about two
years ago, to ascertain if there were others having the same experience. I
got no replies. If this is something we now need to take up, please count me
in.
Ray Wayne