[blindlaw] Strategies for examining and cross-examining witnesses more expeditiously

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:31:16 UTC 2015

Hi, is this some sort of deposition procedure, or are you
cross-examining in open Court?

If it is a deposition procedure, as I suspect, then perhaps you could
move that her cross-examination be heard before the judge in Court -
so that the Court can make orders requiring the witness to answer
questions etc. and the Court will see her antics for what they are.

I have never heard of "parallel cross-examination".

Ger