[blindlaw] Complaining to Freedom Scientific About the Sporadic Functioning of the Virtual Viewer For Viewing Track Changes In Word

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Wed Aug 1 12:32:36 UTC 2018

I'll let them know, too. I hadn't picked up on any differences in behavior based on the number of changes, but I've definitely experienced the problem. The same thing sometimes happens if you try to bring up a list of revisions with
Insert+shift+r.

Angela Matney, CIPP/US
Attorney at Law
Admitted only in Virginia

901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300 East | Washington, DC 20001
Direct Dial: 202.618.5038 | Fax: 202.403.3407 | E-mail: amatney at loeb.com
Los Angeles | New York | Chicago | Nashville | Washington, DC | Beijing | Hong Kong | www.loeb.com