[blindlaw] taking the plunge

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 05:09:23 UTC 2018

After many years working as a paralegal I am seriously considering taking
the plunge of on line law school. I am seriously looking at Northwestern
California University school of Law in Sacramento. Has anyone had any
experiences with this particular law school? I met with them a few years ago
and at that time I was told that they have had blind students participate in
their program. At my age I am not wanting to incur much student debt and I
am not in a position to relocate. Any info is appreciated. Regards.

Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal

1237 P Street

Fresno ca 93721

559-266-9237