[blindlaw] Formatting Captions

James T. Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 21:36:23 UTC 2019

Legal assistants routinely handle this sort of thing for sighted
attorneys as well, so it should not be seen as an accommodation as such.
Generally, they handle other kinds of formatting. In my admittedly
limited experience, firms don't want attorneys billing clients for time
spent fiddling with formatting. I'm not sure how this works in the
public sector.