[blindlaw] BrailleNote Touch Thoughts

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:42:55 UTC 2019

I have my own personal Apex, but the county insisted that I use
exclusively county-provided equipment for work, and HumanWare no
longer sells the Apex. I unfortunately did not do much independent
research before the county bought it, and the reviews I did read did
not indicate it was this bad.

--
Kelby Carlson