[blindLaw] Anxiety about misconstruing content due to accessibility barriers

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Tue Mar 31 17:59:28 UTC 2020

I struggle with them.  The only solution I have found is when the document
is unclear after ocr, having sighted assistance to look at the part that is
unclear.  An AIRA agent is helpful if you do not want to ask a colleague or
legal assistant.

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1212 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,