[blindLaw] Scans of Documents

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Sun Sep 13 20:00:30 UTC 2020

This has been my experience as well. Those of us who have answered represent a range of practice areas, and each of us still encounters situations where a sighted reader is the only tool that will work.

Best,

Angie

Angela Matney, CIPP/US
Senior Counsel
[Loeb & Loeb LLP]<http://www.loeb.com/>
Loeb and Loeb LLP
901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300 East | Washington, DC 20001
Direct Dial: 202.618.5038 | Fax:202.403.3407 | E-mail:amatney at loeb.com<mailto:amatney at loeb.com>
Los Angeles | New York | Chicago | Nashville | Washington, DC | San Francisco | Beijing | Hong Kong | www.loeb.com<http://www.loeb.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.