[blindLaw] law school tutor

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:25:58 UTC 2021

For anyone interested, I have a searchable copy of the rules of civil procedure, professional conduct, etc. You can just type in whatever part or subpart you're looking for and it'll jump you right there. I maintain the same list in an excel spreadsheet for the rules of professional conduct for those of you who like things organized laterally rather than vertically.

Warmth,
Sanho