[blindLaw] Searchable Rules Lists

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:07:44 UTC 2021

All,

I've attached searchable rules of professional conduct, evidence, and
civil procedure in list form. You can use control+F or command+F on a
Mac to jump to whatever subpart you're looking for. There are headings
throughout, as well. I've also attached Evidence and Professional
Conduct in spreadsheet form because I found spreadsheets easier to
work with while preparing for exams. Some scans are cleaner than
others, but they should work for our purposes. I unfortunately do not
have a searchable copy of CrimPro.

Warmth,
Sanho