[blindLaw] Respect for Others

MIKE MCGLASHON michael.mcglashon at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 19:56:28 UTC 2023

Quoting:
as a part of change you must get people to say the right thing, first, even
if they don't believe it initially.  Over time the mind, and the body will
hopefully follow the mouth.
End quote:
This is my problem; I do not want people telling me something that is not
genuine.  As I said earlier, I do not wish to do social/business with them
if they are only being patronistic and they do not truly believe what they
are saying.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon