[Blindmath] accessible math websites

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 16 20:28:50 UTC 2009

Well then maybe you should learn your LaTeX before attempting to be
creative with it.
If there ever was a case of the workman blaming the tool or whatever
the expression is. _smile*

By the way, the compiled document is no longer LaTeX. It's PDF or DVI
or whatever format you choose but not LaTeX.
Paul