[Blindmath] MathML issues

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:27:17 UTC 2010

Hi Mary

I can use MathPlayer with IE8 and Jaws 11, no problem.
You may have to uninstall and reinstall it, since either there may be
a newer version or its settings might have gotten messed up when you
upgraded your IE from 7 to 8.
I can't open the page you pointed to right now (working in vpn mode
and my connection is mighty slow) but I can test the page in a few
hours and see. I can read the sampel equations from the DS page just
fine at least.
I agree though, their product page needs to get upgraded.
I think there are also Jaws scripts you need to install (and might
have to reinstall for Jaws 11).
Take a look and if you don't get this to work I'll take a look myself
and retrace how I did this.
hth
-Birkir