[Blindmath] MathML issues

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:44:51 UTC 2010

Indeed, try reinstalling the version of MathPlayer.  Remember that you won't
be able to reinstall because the current installation will not allow it.
Uninstall the current version first and then close all instances of Internet
Explorer 8.  install the MathPlayer 2.2 version which I believe is the
latest and then try it again.  I too am having trouble with JAWS and that
page you sent.  Will report back soon.