[Blindmath] LaTeX and Nemeth

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 19 20:48:04 UTC 2011

Many years ago I posted an article comparing LaTeX with Nemeth.  I know that
many braille readers much prefer some flavor or other of LaTeX to nothing
and possibly even to braille math.  However, the point of my article is to
show that Nemeth is generally terser than LaTeX and also how the design of
Nemeth makes it easier to read and remember.

I don't know how accessible this article is.  I'm mentioning it here
primarily for the benefit of the sighted persons on this list.  (I can't
remember if I've posted this before.)

http://www.dotlessbraille.org/nemeth.htm

SusanJ