[Blindmath] Computer-supported math access

cnsbaker at access.k12.wv.us cnsbaker at access.k12.wv.us
Tue Feb 22 13:42:45 UTC 2011

It will take continued pressure for that change to happen.
Don't give up, it is worth the fight.
This is a step in the right direction.
Make the colleges and schools accountable and they will help pressure the companies.

The NFB brought charges against Penn State for inaccessible sites.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/NewsBot.asp?ID=702&MODE=VIEW

I hope the link works, if not you can search on the main page, inaccessible sites, it is the second option.

Connie