[Blindmath] analyze of experimental results

Iddo Keret iddokt at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 11 19:19:11 UTC 2011

hi,
so you say that seeing graph on a  screen, zoom it, focus at specific
intervals, see the shape and slope along it, is  not important for
understand the result of an experiment? and all the result analysis and the
understanding   can achieve by computer?
i'm sure there is some scientists that will not agree with you at all.
iddo