[Blindmath] Hello

Paul Wright paulrite at math.umd.edu
Thu May 5 17:14:42 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

After reading Michael's e-mail, I thought that now would be a good time
to introduce myself to the list as well.  I am a postdoc in a
mathematics department with a progressively worsening eye disorder.
Although I am still "sighted," I use JAWS (or undergraduate assistants)
for almost all of my computer work.  Looking forward to the future, I am
especially interested in finding a LaTeX editor that works well with
JAWS (or any other screen reading software).

Also, if anyone has a suggestion about how to make LaTeX-produced
equations in PDF documents readable by JAWS, I would really appreciate
it.

Thank you,

Paul Wright