[Blindmath] Your opportunity to influence the accessibility of acollege math course

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Nov 21 20:41:14 UTC 2011

Hello,
1 and 2 VoiceOver does not see as tables, it gives a noise though between each item to indicate a new line. 3 is recognised as a table.

4 and 5 are not seen in a table, reading order is U, V, W, X0, X1, X2, Z1, Z2, z3. VoiceOver gives noises to indicate each element is a different line. 6 is in a table, however the table only has two rows and one column, with the word matrix in the top row and the same as 4 and 5 in the bottom row.

7 has the reading order U, X0, Z1, V, X1, Z2, W, X2, Z3, with new line noises between Z1 and V, Z2 and W.

8 is similar to 7, however it is in a table with 4 rows (top one being the word matrix) with the bit where a new line noise would be made is now starting a new row.

Michael Whapples