[Blindmath] Announcing SVGExplore01 from the creator of SVGDraw01

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sat Oct 29 13:30:05 UTC 2011

My comments are inline.

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:42 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav.lal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> My comments are inline.
>
> rgb] Do you think it would be easier with a touchpad?
> PL] Perhaps since I will not run out of table space to move the mouse.

rgb] Go back and take a look at the earlier post having to do with the
relationship between physical mouse travel and mouse pointer travel. On my
machine, when I set the mouse speed slider to around the 30%, moving the
mouse about five inches results in 1000 pixels of mouse pointer travel. If
you slow it down to about 10 inches per 1000 pixels, that should make it
easier to use a mouse to track the shapes while staying inside an 8.5 by 11
inch area on the table.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/