[Blindmath] A Lot of SVG?

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Sat Oct 29 16:10:52 UTC 2011

Hello Christine, this list often sees clusters of conversations centering on
one topic for a period of time, but things have always then settled back to
normal.  While this SVG discussion is pretty intense, I believe it is very
important to people who need to do math, and I would hate to see it
separate.  For hard core participants on this list, all it would mean is two
lists.  And you know how things frequently get reflected from list to list.
So many posts would then start appearing on both lists.  I am already
reading many posts twice because they appear on the Accessible Graphics
list.  So I, for one, would vote to keep the SVG discussion on this list.
Traffic will no doubt decrease as the app matures.

But I sure do understand your concern with list traffic.  If there is a
digest version of this list, maybe you could use that?  I use digests for
several lists, and it helps a lot with time management.

John G