[Blindmath] Fourier and laplas transforms

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Jan 24 22:08:53 UTC 2012

I have forgotten most of what I once knew about Laplace transforms, but I
still remember quite a bit about Fourier transforms. See if any of the
material at http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocdsp.htm is worth discussing and
if so, I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/