[Blindmath] Using Latex-Access Jaws Script with pdf and ppt files

Andrew Stacey andrew.stacey at math.ntnu.no
Wed Mar 14 09:33:33 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 08:39:30AM +0700, Duong Tuan Nam wrote:
> I do not use latex as it is not convenient to make animations, colors,
> changes of font, etc...

I guess it's not going to be a good idea to point this out to your instructor,
but for the record, that's completely incorrect.  My LaTeX presentations are
littered with colours and changes of font.  I use a special program for
animations, but that's only because I've never bothered to learn the LaTeX way
- I know that it is possible.

Andrew