[Blindmath] Facial recognition -- food for thought

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Wed Mar 28 23:50:48 UTC 2012

What does it have to do with math? See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdaBoostamong other very complex
mathematical algorithms often used in facial
detection and recognition.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/