[Blindmath] Facial recognition -- food for thought

Dasha Radford dasha95 at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 23:59:51 UTC 2012

Yes but where did the question of funding or whether or not we wanted to see people's faces come into the conversation not enough related as best as I can figure
Thanks
0 By the Way many of us who are totally blind and has been so all of our lives or most of our lives a lot of us could really care less if we saw people's faces I don't think we did know what to do with the ability if we have it in fact I think we might find it more than a little bit annoying

Sent from my iPhone