[Blindmath] Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator TI84 Plus

Sharon Clark sharonjackson03 at comcast.net
Mon May 21 20:32:21 UTC 2012

As a TVI, I would find it extremely beneficial to high school students
needing to graph equations. They would be able to receive the same
instructions as their peers and have the same result throughout the problem.
All of my students currently use View Plus's AGC, but the software does not
seem to be as simple as the TI84. They are required to figure out the
problem before they can enter the information into the graph while their
peers plug in the equations directly.

Sharon