[Blindmath] perspective and the blind

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Thu Dec 5 00:50:05 UTC 2013

In the video they showed the artist holding a model of what he was going to
draw. (This wasn't verbalized in the audio track. )
And the artist himself says that he sees with his hands.
The MRI they did of his brain showed activity in the vision area of his
brain when he thought about drawing. They concluded from the MRIs, that
vision is not just what we see through our eyes.
Fascinating stuff!

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720
*"The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone
regardless of disability is an essential aspect.”*  Tim Berners-Lee