[Blindmath] Audio Calculus WAS Re: relearning calculus

GianniP46 giannip46 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 21 12:15:48 UTC 2013

yeah, it's doable.  you just have to stop from time to time to try to
visualize things such as a function's graph or behavior at or near a point.
Long equations get tricky, but with practice that can be done too.  I found
Linear Algebra to be the most difficult to do without Braille especially
when dealing with big matrices.