[Blindmath] Introducing my-self

shyam sharma shyam371987 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 04:39:38 UTC 2013

Hello and a very warm good morning to all.

I am Shyam. I am a newly joiner to the list. I am from the country
whose 70% of the population is below 35 years of age.
Therefore, saying with pride, I am from India.
I am very delighted, blissful and rhapsodic while having the
subscription of this innovative mailing list.
I am much indebted to the generator of such an informative mailing list.
There are two reasons for me to join this list.
1. Maths is generally believed as a very difficult subject for blind
man to understand. Actually, I am very impressed with this one line
which I got to read somewhere that a blind man can do and learn
everything just a proper training is needed.
2. I desperately want to learn maths chapters. I think a mailing list
can be very useful for that.

I hope this mailing list will be of much use for me.

In the end, I just like to request to send me the guidelines created
for the list.
Thanks to all.

Best Regards:
Shyam