[Blindmath] LaTeX got mad or am I that silly?

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 14:02:05 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

I'll say now that I know little about LaTex compilation, but would ask if the drive letter lower case z is supposed to have a dot above it as in Unicode 017C as opposed to the normal letter z, Unicode 007a?

I realise this is perhaps valid in your country, but could the LaTeX compiler perhaps be unable to handle this?

George.