[Blindmath] doubt regarding matrix operations

Rejin Jose k. m2rejin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:31:10 UTC 2014

hello all,
i'm an undergraduate student persuing b.sc degree. in my mathematics
syllabus their is one module based on matrices. in this module the
mainly discussing topic is the elementary transformation.   i dont
know how to do this elementary transformation since it needs more
visual comparison. means we need to compare and check the elements in
each row and coloumns. i'm having 20% vision, so i do  problems with
linear type equations using large pointed black sketch pens. i'm not
able to read it well but the teachers can value it as my internal exam
papers. but in the case of this operations i'm  not able to do like
that. i'm using my laptop to study. i'm using win 7 os with MS office
2007.please suggest me a method to do this. it is an urgent help.

--
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose
email:m2rejin at gmail.com