[Blindmath] help

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:34:58 UTC 2014

For audio description of graphs use softwares like Maths Trax from
NASA or Audio Graphing Calculator from View Plus Technologies.
I also agree that you should have a conversation with your student and
ask him if he would prefer tactile version of thee test, audio version
or alternative question [whichever both you and he is comfortable
with].
Hope that helps.