[Blindmath] help

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Tue Mar 11 16:00:30 UTC 2014

Comments on audio graphing.  As the person who created the ViewPlus audio
graphing calculator (AGC) many years ago, I have a lot of personal
experience as well as a lot of user feedback.  Audio graphing is terrific
for "viewing" a single x-y graph.  The AGC also has a graph subtraction
feature that lets you view the difference between two graphs so that one can
find intersections.  My caveat is that the user really needs to understand
graphing first, so a user should start with learning graphing by using
tactile or audio tactile methods and then, as a power user, can save lots of
time with audio graphing.

John Gardner