[Blindmath] anyone know the VPAT system well?

Jamal Mazrui Jamal.Mazrui at fcc.gov
Mon Sep 29 16:17:00 UTC 2014

The VPAT is developed by an industry consortium.  The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) encourages federal agencies to use a Government Product/Service Accessibility Template (GPAT) instead.  Relevant links are as follows:

BeAccessible | Section508.gov -
http://www.section508.gov/beaccessible

Accessibility - Information Technology Industry Council -
http://www.itic.org/public-policy/accessibility

VPAT / GPAT | Be Accessible - the place for Section 508 procurement assistance. -
http://www.buyaccessible.gov/tags/vpat-gpat

Jamal