[Blindmath] Audio books

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Thu Dec 31 20:54:49 UTC 2015

Braille will solve these issues for you although it might take time to learn
it.  I used Braille for all my mathematics.
I transcribed my taped science and math books into Braille so that I could
study them.  It took several hours a day to do this.  It took a year to
transcribe a book.  I had a little vision, and I could see the equations,
one letter at a time, through a ten power lens.  That is how I could detect
the grouping of symbols which is difficult to do from sound alone.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher at swbell.net