[Blindmath] Central Access Reader (C.A.R)

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Feb 24 08:40:59 UTC 2015

Hello Sean,
I open Word documents full of Equation editor and convert to MathType equations.
Then I add alt tags to all of them using LEAN. LEAN does not work unless you have invested in MathType though. Look for LEAN through ViewPlus.com

Before I had LEAN, I would convert all equations from MathType to LaTeX.
This works for documents that have been edited on windows and mac machines.

Hope that helps.
Jonathan