[Blindmath] Help!

Lynn Reed iamlvr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 03:17:34 UTC 2015

I have found a lot of information for programs to create mathml, but I cannot locate any information on how a student uses the converted material. With that said, we are also trying to help the teachers of our two VI students in the process of making math accessible and the programs that I have found seem like they are more for programmers then a teacher.
Can your provide any information that will aid me in my quest?
Regards,
Mike

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
----Ralph Waldo Emerson