[Blindmath] Need Need help in dealing with math

Kiran Baug kiranbaug2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:44:13 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am Kiran Baug from India.  Till last month, I was relying on my low
vision for doing maths and got admission in MBA institute. Now i am
unable to do maths and feeling a huge gap in understanding and
practising finance subjects.

Need your suggestions on how i could equipt myself for practising
subjects like cost accounting, financial management etc.

Need suggestions on calculations, working on excel, talking calculator
or any tutorials available which will help us to learn the skills

--
Kiran Baug