[BlindMath] Transitioning from Completely Visual Math to Less Visual Math

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:14:12 UTC 2017

This isn't really a braille display, is it? It looks more like for
visualizing pictures, graphs, maps, etc. Also the wepbage seems not to
have been updated for a bit of time, so I'm not sure if the project
isn't dead (french wikipedia mentions that "it is planned to be
commercialized in 2011").

Lukasz