[Blindmath] math type accessibility with jaws screen reader,

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Mon Feb 27 17:56:40 UTC 2017

Good day Neil,

Is there another way to convert LaTeX to MathType/MathPlayer?  The
alt+[backslash] shortcut seems to ignore \begin{equation} and \begin{align}.
If not, I can live with the $...$ method and add equation numbers myself.
Can you give me a reference for math typesetting in LaTeX?  I have
bookmarked the symbol tables  on the web, but I have  other questions and
there are doubtless questions I'm too ignorant to ask.

Regards,
Doug Miron