[BlindMath] NFB Convention reminder

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sun Jun 11 05:20:52 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just a small reminder that we are running a one-day event on access to STEM subjects on July 10 as part of Convention week. We are taking appointments for tutorials throughout the week too. These might be one to one or if numbers demand it, in small groups.

I do hope to see many of you there. It will be my first NFB Convention and I hope to get as much out of it as possible. Maximising that value includes meeting people I've come across in the email world.

If you'd like to make sure you and I bump into each other then please send me a private message. A.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz<mailto:A.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz>

Cheers,
Jonathan