[BlindMath] Accessible Calculus BC Class

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:15:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

Does anyone know of any places who have a pretty accessible AP calculus BC
class?

In particular, we want the content in math ML and or LaTeX.

Does anyone know the quality or accessibility of the Khanacademy class? The
examples seem to be in MathML which is great, but there are graphs under
each exercise and I don’t know how important they are:

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/ap-calculus-bc

We are looking for some place like Stanford Online High School, National
University, John Hopkins… I need to see if khanacademy would fit the
requirement.

I would love to know anyone’s experiences in different programs.

Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>