[BlindMath] Accessible Calculus BC Class

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:27:39 UTC 2017

Hi, I read all of my calculus books and read what was on the computer screen with the Optacon. I could trace graphs, and feel the exact representations that the sighted were seeing. Advertize for an old Optacon that someone may have laying around, and you will be able to use it to feel everything and feeling exactly what a sighted person sees.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10