[BlindMath] Looking for Braille Discrete Math Book

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Mon May 1 15:20:39 UTC 2017

If you can get la tex, you might want to check out
https://github.com/derekriemer/latex-access-matrix
It can convert la tex to braille and speech (It's a bit hacky, but it might
help sometimes). Note that there's a jaws version too, but I don't know
about it very much. The program I linked to was an improvement on the
matrix browser for NVDA and a general redesign of the scripts for NVDA.

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.