[BlindMath] TeX to HTML+MathML from NIST

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:56:29 UTC 2017

Dear Lloyd,

latexml is an incredibly mature solution for converting latex to
mathml. I use it on a daily basis to prepare accessible teaching
materials for university level mathematics courses.

One caveat is that you should really use the version from github (as
opposed to, say, an ubuntu or debian package, unless it's up-to-date),
because it has best features and least amount of bugs. Also, even if
you do find a bug, the author of latexml is usually very quick to fix
them.

Best,
ukasz