[BlindMath] Thoughts on Using IDEs (was C++ IDE)

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Fri Oct 20 03:53:12 UTC 2017

This is an age old argument and probably fits a programming list more than
Blind math.  If you guys are really interested in the argument over IDE or
editor then search on google for it.  Here is a good couple articles though

https://spin.atomicobject.com/2015/12/22/ide-vs-text-editor/

http://corgibytes.com/blog/2016/08/09/IDE-vs-Text-Editor/

I can tell you I code in so many languages I find that I use text editor for
some and IDE for some and text editor if I am learning a big set of code and
an IDE if I am fixing a big set of code.  I agree with the first link I put
in this email.    An IDE is just one tool and an editor is another.

ken