[BlindMath] Taking Notes in Book

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:59:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your reply Pranav. I went to alt + r and pressed on next comment which did take the focus into the comment in the comment pane. I pressed the applications key on the keyboard, but only got the options to “reply to comment”, “delete comment”, and “resolve comment”. I tried those, but wasn’t able to edit what I had already written in the comment. Is there an option I need to enable to do this?

Thank you,
Nicholas